We help brands all over the world be seen by as many people as possible. We’re an expert team in an agency that’s been helping brands to transform since before SEO was a word. Using our search, conversion, UX, content & communications and technology specialists, we know how to honestly, organically and sustainably increase your ranking in search engines.
We’ve helped world-leading brands, from household names like Talk Talk and Barker & Stonehouse, to luxury brands including Riviera Travel and online retailers AO.com. We make sure your brand is always the most visible it can be, by doing two fundamental things:
1. We make technical changes to your site to make sure you meet, and stay ahead of, Google’s guidelines all the time.
2. We create the most appropriate content for your brand and objectives to earn you links and citations from authoritative sources.
Ours is a mature team of technical analysts, creative campaign managers, content designers and content writers, data analysts, and, from one-off projects to annual retainers, we can be with you from your first campaign to a multi-million organic budget.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy
- Site audits and consultancy
- Technical audit
- Site speed audit
- Link profile analysis
- Keyword research
- Content audit
- Onsite content strategy
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Outreach and digital PR
- Local optimisation
- Site and domain migration
- International and multilingual SEO
- Mobile optimisation
- Single-page application optimisation
Results you can see
Some of our key achievements in Search are:
- A £1 million increase in year-on-year revenue from the organic channel for one of Europe’s largest leisure businesses.
- 100% increase year-on-year in organic channel performance for a leading multi-channel retailer.
- Over 50 high-quality links generated for a leading financial services retailer during one content campaign.
Making brand visibility plain sailing
With a network of 25 routes and 50 freight and passenger ships, DFDS is one of the world’s leading ferry operators. After experiencing more than five years of declining organic search visibility, and with the likes of P&O and Brittany Ferries also competing for Northern Channel routes, DFDS wanted to improve their visibility across Europe and increase revenue from their organic channels.
- We aligned all of their channels, including content, SEO, affiliates, PPC and PR to provide a clear link to the overall brand strategy and increase growth in bookings on individual routes.
- We produced an annual campaign plan for social, content, search and performance marketing that worked right the way across the marketing funnel to increase passenger volumes on key routes around key seasonal events, such as Christmas Easter and New Year when families frequently travel to and from the UK.
- We created a number of tactical content-led campaigns to inspire people to visit destinations, create engaging content and provide practical or fun information for passengers to use throughout their journey.
In the first 12 months of activity:
- Search traffic increased by 66%
- Direct incremental revenue grew by more than £1 million.
Over five years:
- Social channels have seen unprecedented growth with audiences up 46% year-on-year
- Engagement across all channels increased by 86%
- A consistent 15% increase in booking leads each year.
“We chose twentysix for a number of reasons. They went to great lengths to dig beneath the surface of our business, to identify our target customers and develop robust growth strategies. We were also very impressed by the highly creative nature of the twentysix proposal, which was supported by solid commercial goals and objectives.”
Pete Akerman, Head of Marketing, DFDS