We run email marketing campaigns and loyalty programmes for many of our clients, and our award-winning work has consistently proved to be amongst their most effective sales channels. Not only have we worked with some of the largest brands in the UK but we have also created, managed and developed multilingual Pan-European and Global eCRM campaigns.
- Targeting and data segmentation
- Email design, copywriting, build
- Split testing
- Management of distribution platforms
- Analysis and reporting
- Strategic direction
- Content calendar planning
- eCRM programme development
We increase your revenue by following these four guiding principles:
- Creativity: we apply creativity to everything from subject line to design layout. We use the best practices of direct mail to send creative content that is completely optimised to your audience.
- Targeting and segmentation: we work with you from the point of data capture right through to campaign execution. And our understanding of by working with the client on the point of data capture through to campaign execution, and our ability to understand recency, frequency and value (RFV) means we are able to advise and develop segmentation programmes that deliver return on investment (ROI).
- Integration: we believe that email marketing must not be seen in isolation. That’s why it’s part of our wider marketing mix.
- Measurement: email marketing is the most accountable marketing medium there is and we use analyse your customers’ response to these to bring you better creativity and segmentation. This enables us to generate huge returns for our clients.
You've got results
Some of our key achievements in eCRM are:
- Our fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) pan-European eCRM / email / SMS campaigns that launched in 18 counties and 22 languages achieved a 33% conversion rate improvement for the client.
- We delivered more than £21 million in website revenue in 21 weeks by creating and implementing a programme of customer relationship management (CRM)-delivering emails for a UK high-street retailer.