An exciting opportunity has become available in our Content and Communications team for a new Campaign Manager. Our Leeds city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As a Campaign Manager your role will be to research, plan and set the overarching strategy of Content and Communication campaigns. This will take creative thinking, planning and execution skills to be able to craft holistic content marketing campaigns which reach key target audiences.
Naturally we want someone who is a forward-thinking individual who has experience in running successful digital PR and influencer marketing campaigns.
What we need
- A minimum of 3 years digital PR or social media experience
- Someone who is able to run multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment and can communicate effectively with clients
- Existing relationships with media and influencer contacts
What we’d like
- A proven ability to innovate and produce ground-breaking work
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and knowledge of SEO
- A highly motivated individual who can apply their knowledge across different client sectors
What you’ll be doing
- Planning and executing content marketing campaigns for clients through a mixture of digital PR, influencer marketing and social media activity
- The role will involve overseeing and creating assets for campaigns, working strategically with internal and external teams
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role please apply direct using the following link
To qualify for our direct application fee when you successfully complete your probationary period please reference DFA2018 in your covering letter.
Interested in this role?
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org